Sunday, March 18, 2012

Orlando!

I was in Orlando a few weeks back for the ASSA National - a great opportunity to spend time with friends I rarely see, see lovely dogs...and eat! I chose to hang out with some awesome people that know great food, and one particularly awesome friend found a fantastic restaurant called The Ravenous Pig.

They've got "truffle fries" on their menu, and honestly, they were the tastiest fries I've ever had. I can't really think about them, because then I might do something stupid like buy a plane ticket to Orlando...

Also on their menu is a wonderful salad made of greens, avocado, radish, pickled beets, goat cheese, pistachios, and an herb vinaigrette. My rendition was pretty yummy, though it wasn't quite the same!

I brought home some oranges (duh!) and today, made fresh squeezed orange juice. Mike enjoyed the process, too. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment