Sunday, March 23, 2014

oh hey there...

I'm back.  Woo hoo!

Read the about page for a quick update on what's been going on here.  I'm super excited to once again share recipes and talk about what we've been eating - especially since Mike and I have been following a ketogenic diet for about eight months now.

I'll be posting a ton of tasty low carb recipes, so get ready for that!  I also am looking forward to posting more about life in general...since I actually have a life again.

And now, without further ado...I'd like to present an illustrated list of things that have happened since I last blogged.

We bought a house!

...and then our yard flooded.

Puppies happened (I know, shocking).

I cooked some delicious low carb goodies.

We played outside!

Saved the best for last - so much love.

...happy Sunday, guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment