Friday, May 13, 2011

why do wine glasses make everything taste better?

It's Friday! I headed into work for a bit this morning, which wasn't all bad because it at least got me up and moving early. I stopped at the grocery store on the way home to get some fresh veggies and spent the afternoon in the kitchen.

Kitchen accomplishments:

  • homemade tomato vinaigrette
  • dinner was chicken I marinated in some Garlic Expressions, served with some sauteed yellow squash and zucchini, and some spinach with my tomato vinaigrette!

  • some fresh cut up veggies and a quick light dip
  • perhaps the tastiest! - San Pellegrino and Simply Grapefruit juice, which I'm now definitely addicted to. Served in a wine glass, of course, because everything tastes better out of a wine glass. :)

xo, Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment